Wife. Mom. Photographer
The things I’m most passionate about in life are love, my family and young mothers taking care of themselves mentally (but I won’t take out the soapbox right now)
But most importantly I am passionate about serving the world by spreading joy and love. Families and couples that become part of my photography family leave with new memories, not just images. I am lucky to capture them as they really are at home and in their normal lives. The giggles at night, the tickle fights and the stolen kisses between the deep talks.
I love to photograph families and couples who are looking for real and genuine emotion in their pictures. Who want a reliable and quality experience from beginning to end and beyond.
Most days you can find me
-Playing with my kids
-enjoying a piece of delicious chocolate
-swing dancing with my Hot Hubby!
-playing the piano or cello,
-or re- watching “How I met you’re mother”
If you're dying to hear more, here are five things, you might not know about me:
1. I went to college for music education
2. I'm a secret MasterChef Junkie. (that basically makes me a chef right?)
3. I've always struggled with body issues. But I've come to love my body as it is now while striving to make healthier choices.
4. I've been crushin on my husband since I was a Junior in High School. I knew we were destined to be together ever since our first date!
5. I really hate anything pickled. But I hate pickled beets the most!