the Best Mom Advice
I ever got.....
BE PRESENT IN THE MOMENT
In a world where we worry about our past:
Did I learn enough to get through this?
Where we are Anxious about the future:
Will I be strong enough?
When we sit down with our children we need to let the rest of the world fade away and soak in that time.....in THAT moment
That first Latch
Rocking him to sleep
Brushing her hair
wouldn't it be beautiful to have those moments preserved forever?
to cherish when our little ones are big
and our Memories are fading?
Well that's where I come in!
I connect with Moms who value not only themselves, but this crazy, hard, and beautiful journey that is Motherhood
In your Maternity session, I will guide you through effortless posing so you feel beautiful and natural. And I can help Dad not look too awkward himself! Just an ecstatic family looking forward to their new baby!
I've also been called a Photography Ninja in the labor & delivery room! I want Mom AND Dad to be able soak in the moment of holding their baby for the first time!
Most days you can find me
-Playing with my kids
-enjoying any kind of chocolate
-swing dancing with my Hot Hubby!
-playing the piano or cello,
If you're dying to hear more, here are five things, you might not know about me:
1. I went to college for music education
2. I'm a secret MasterChef Binge Watcher.
(that basically makes me a chef right?)
3. I've always struggled with body issues. But I've come to love my body as it is now while striving to make healthier choices.
4. I've been crushin on my husband since I was a Sophomore in High School. I knew we were destined to be together ever since our first date!
5. I really hate anything pickled. But I hate pickled beets the most!